To Our Biomotion PT Community,
At Biomotion, the health of our patients, staff, and community is important to us and we hope you and your family are staying safe during this time. We are aware of and understand the severity surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are doing everything we can to ensure safety on our end.
Our practice is currently OPEN for appointments.
Our Top rated award winning clinic is not only dedicated to your health and education, we are also extremely dedicated to your safety.
Patient Telehealth Assistance
Our physical therapists are available for telehealth appointments too. Patients can still call, video chat, or Facetime for assistance. Our staff is currently positioned to continue providing health to our existing, as well as new patients in the Schertz-Cibolo and surrounding areas.
Our telehealth and office appointments allow us to monitor our patients’ wellbeing and assist them in their physical therapy recovery.
We are also monitoring CDC updates and recommendations to maintain health, safety standards, and procedures.
- Staff Screenings prior to contact with any incoming patients. All staff wears facemask with hands washed and gloved prior to patient contact.
- All Equipment sanitized after each use.
- All Patients are screened prior to entry to the Clinic area.
- Patients limited in number to allow for safe distancing.
- Sanitizer for patients
- Patient and Family Choice: Wait in Sanitized safe distance waiting area or in Vehicle outside.
You can visit the CDC website for more information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
On behalf of our physical therapists and staff, we are here for you and will keep you informed on any updates to our clinic. We will continue to do everything we can and follow strict protocols to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. Please call our clinic if you have any questions.
The Biomotion Physical Therapy Team